Job Description The Lead Inventory Coordinator is responsible for identifying and collecting funds due CVS (primarily through audits). The Lead Inventory Coordinator will also learn various CVS systems, analyze data manually as well as through Oracle Databases. Other responsibilities for the Lead Inventory Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Creating, verifying and processing audit claims, following through with Suppliers & Internal Staffing.
- Reducing outside audit consultant’s recoveries.
- Transferring of skills within the audit team.
- Communicating extensively with user departments to discuss disputes, making recommendations, and to working toward problem resolution.
- Performing many different audits related to various Merchandising and Accounting systems.
- The Lead Inventory Coordinator is expected to recover between $2M and $5M/year for their first year Required Qualifications - 1+ years of professional work experience required. Experience coming specifically from healthcare or auditing strongly preferred - 1+ years of experience using MS Word, Excel, and/or AccessPreferred Qualifications- Detailed knowledge of the Merchandising, Co-op, and Advertising departments
- Working knowledge of the Accounts Payable and General Ledger systems including PeopleSoft
- Ability to make decisions on vendor claim accuracy
- Proven strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven self-starter with the ability to foster teamwork
- The vision to seek out and to recommend process improvement opportunities
- Proven negotiating skills to facilitate good supplier relations
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Prior financial auditing experience preferred
- Knowledge of DSD/Dex/Nex, SAP and Merchandising a plus
Education Verifiable high school diploma or GED required. Bachelors degree in Accounting, Marketing or related field preferred. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/