Job DescriptionAs Senior Consultant on the New Product Development team,you will be a vital contributor to the exploration of new business opportunities and the subsequent development of retail strategic service offerings. The New Product Development team contributes to several high-visibility growth initiatives as part of the Retail Pharmacy Growth and Insights team within the greater Pharmacy Services department.
The Senior Consultant will be engaged across all phases of new product/service development and management, with particular emphasis on solution ideation, design, testing, and driving continuous improvement. In this role you will be a key contributor to help facilitate the execution of pilot programs and/or legacy product/service offerings. Examples include collaborating across the company to identify areas of opportunity, driving execution of initiatives that impact patient retention and adherence,participating in the development and testing of innovative product and service offerings, and providing operational support on new and existing product/service offerings.
Responsibilities of the Senior Consultant include:
- Independently design and conduct complex analysis (e.g.addressing multiple variables and dependencies) using large, sometimes messy data sets
- Prepare material and presentations in a way that can be easily understood by non-subject matter experts
- Report out on findings and key recommendations to our senior leadership team
- Get creative with proposals and solutions
- Engage partners from across the organization to drive results
- Possess strong leadership skills, and be interested in growth and development
- Contribute to the collaborative, positive environment on our team
Required Qualifications- 1+ years of consulting experience, including opportunity identification, market sizing and predictive forecasting skills
- 2+ years of analytical experience designing and executing complex analyses preferably in a strategic problem solving and/or new product development setting
- 2+ years of experience of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
Preferred QualificationsThe ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills. In addition, the individual must be able to independently interact with and influence a wide range of senior stakeholders and demonstrate a consistent track record of delivering results.
- Advanced skill with spreadsheets, databases and presentation software, including a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and SQL. Additional database/coding knowledge a plus!
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
- Ability to think in a logical and structured manner to identify and define business problems and issues and develop strategic, analytical, and procedural frameworks to conduct analysis and/or measure success
- Quick learner and openness to learning new tools, programs, and software
- Ability to think creatively and be a self-starter
- Ability to communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical and consistent
- Comfortable engaging diverse stakeholders, including but not limited to Legal, IT, Compliance and external partners
- A history of work in the healthcare industry and/or an ongoing interest and desire to make one of the world’s strongest healthcare companies even stronger
EducationBachelor's Degree RequiredBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/