Job DescriptionAre you passionate about data and patients’ health? Our Accordant analytics team is growing, with openings in Woonsocket, RI.
Accordant Health Services, a CVS Caremark company, provides proactive support and empowerment to individuals with rare medical conditions, maximizing their total health and ability to manage their complex conditions and needs.
As a Senior Advisor on the Accordant Analytics Team, you’ll execute our strategic vision for the health outcomes methodologies used across all Accordant population management programs. You will ensure that the outcomes analyses assess the value of the program offerings specific to unique patient populations. You will execute these analyses accurately and efficiently, and draw actionable insights from analytic results to support program monitoring, improvement, and development.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Act as the team lead for all development and refinement of methodologic and analytic approaches, with decision-making responsibility for determining the final approach
· Consult with key internal and external stakeholders to determine how best to leverage program evaluations to support business objectives
· Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to define key clinical outcomes that will most likely be impacted by the Accordant rare disease program
· Develop economic models that estimate how the program will reduce medical costs
·Develop sound analytic plans based on available data sources, business partner needs, and required timelines
· Constructing and manipulating large electronic claims datasets using SAS and SQL
· Conducting extensive data analyses, including descriptive reports, multivariate regression models
· Managing multiple projects related to a wide variety of business settings and clinical needs
· Presenting analytic findings in a variety of formats (reports, PPT, graphs, figures and tables), formulating recommendations, and effectively presenting the results to non-analytic audiences
Required QualificationsTo be considered for this position, the candidate must have:
· A minimum of 6 years of demonstrated analytic experience using electronic healthcare claims data
· A minimum of 6 years of and excellent proficiency in SAS and SQL for data access, manipulation, and analysis
· Experience in identifying and applying best practices in study design and analytics, including study population selection, model feature selection, and statistical study design approaches (e.g., cohort, case-control) methodology (e.g., linear
and non-linear regression, difference in difference models, propensity score methods, sample size, confounding adjustment).
Preferred QualificationsExcellent problem solving skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to interact with and influence decision-making by non-analytical business audiences
EducationMaster’s degree or higher in a discipline relevant to application of data and statistical analysis in a healthcare setting. (Educational background may serve for part of the length of relevant employment requirement). Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/