Job Description As a Senior HR Service Delivery Advisor, you will be responsible for Human Resource Shared Services and Governance service delivery relating to all contact center and case management activities, as well as cross-functional HR service delivery to meet enterprise goals and targets. This position will identify and resolve issues, lead and / or participate in complex projects, facilitate continuous process improvement, manage outsourcing relationships and the Human Resource Business Partner business relationship team.
In this management role, you will determine HR Business Partner stakeholder needs, develop requirements and recommendations, and ensure timely and efficient delivery of services to stakeholders and colleagues with
quality and depth in a cost-effective manner.
As a HR Service Delivery Advisor, you will:
- Work in partnership with outsource service providers and internal CVS Health cross-functional stakeholders, business partners and teams to deliver timely and accurate Human Resource services to all CVS Health colleagues.
- Manage the Business Relationship team in support of HR Business Partner and other stakeholder requirements and initiatives.
- Understand the needs of all stakeholders and take actions to meet and exceed all needs proactively.
- Provide strategy, recommendations, action plans and / or consulting relating to Human Resource Shared Services / Governance service delivery in support of CVS Health internal business stakeholders and colleague Human Resource needs.
-Constantly assess feedback, provide recommendations and make necessary improvements to meet and / or exceed stakeholder and colleague satisfaction goals.
- Monitor service and production reports to ensure all required and expected performance is met or exceeded.
- Constantly monitor trends for remediation and overall continuous service improvements
- Develop analysis and recommendations relating to service and process improvements and related project implementations.
- Apply best practice program / project management techniques and tools to achieve desired outcomes within budget and time frame.
- Assist business units with requirements identification and business case development.
- Tracks performance against established service level objectives.
- Identifies and investigates shortfalls; conducts root cause analyses as necessary.
- Facilitates the resolution of disputes and problem escalation arising from performance related activities.
- Makes recommendations for new performance categories and performance levels.
- Facilitates vendor, business unit and associate issue identification, management and resolution.
- Coordinate with cross-functional business areas and stakeholders to capture, plan and confirm ongoing performance relating to contractual agreement, issue management and service delivery assessments.
Required Qualifications - 10+ years of progressively responsible Human Resources experience, including comprehensive knowledge of Human Resources processes and administration. Preferred experience would include an in depth/ operational knowledge of base Human Resources and Benefits policies and practices within one or more of the following areas: Human Resources, Information Technology, Employee Data / Records Management, Retirement, Health and Welfare, Labor Relations, Payroll, Time and Attendance and / or Call Center Management.
Preferred Qualifications - Human Resources operational and service leadership experience.
- 2+ years management experience
- End-user experience with PeopleSoft or an equivalent Human Resources / Payroll system.
- Excellent PC skills, including extensive knowledge of spreadsheet and database software.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills along with the ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Proven ability to perform well and with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects utilizing standard project management methodologies.
Education Bachelor's degree required. Masters degree preferred.·
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/