- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Search Jobs
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
Perform various duties to assist Managers and Supervisors in all aspects of processing daily workload, including providing coverage for supervisors on vacation, at meetings, etc.
¨ Monitor work progress.
¨ Assess work flow needs and make assignments as needed to balance workload.
¨ Utilize various reports, summaries, procedures, and resources as necessary to resolve problems that associates may encounter in their normal job functions.
¨ Verify that departmental reports are legible, accurate, and turned in to the appropriate parties.
¨ Calculate daily performance. Refer unsatisfactory performance/attendance to appropriate Supervisor for follow-up.
¨ Provide timely responses to employee questions and concerns.
¨ Complete daily time checklist.
¨ Perform duties normally done by associates working in the department.
¨ Complete special projects.
¨ Distribute performance and attendance updates.
¨ Pick up Supervisors’ daily mail and reports.
¨ Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisors and Managers.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Ability to count accurately.
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
· Good vision, with normal depth perception.
· Able to apply constant visual and mental attention to surroundings to avoid injury to others and damage to equipment.
· Lifting: frequent medium, occasional medium heavy (see appendix).
· Constant bending/reaching/stooping; constant walking/standing/climbing (see appendix).
· Normal warehouse working conditions with constant exposure to dust, dirt, and noise.
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.