- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Search Jobs
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
Ensure delivery of merchandise to stores through timely dispatching of fleet vehicles and personnel.
· Dispatch drivers to meet scheduled store delivery times.
· Adjust dispatch schedules to meet changing situations.
· Respond to and resolve dispatch problems concerning equipment, drivers, invoices, etc.
· Assist in audit of daily driver logs to ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations.
· Call stores to ensure timely notification of late arriving deliveries.
· Check drivers' daily trip jackets for compliance.
· Prepare and distribute daily and monthly reports relative to the transportation department.
· Prepare drivers’ paperwork for daily dispatches.
· Assist in making driver corrections.
· Maintain DVIR and Trip Records and process monthly reporting
· Maintain work area in a neat, clean and organized condition on a daily basis.
· Flexibility in scheduling and ability to complete an assignment on a stringent time schedule.
· Perform other duties as requested by Supervisor/Management.
· Ability to read and write.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
· Ability to analyze information effectively and consistently.
· Ability to complete assignments within established timelines.
· Ability to interact on a professional level, whether by personal or electronic communication, with all support areas.
· Knowledge of basic mathematics.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to operate a PC (personal computer).
· Lifting: occasional medium (see appendix).
Occasional bending/reaching/stooping, occasional walking/standing/climbing
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.