Job DescriptionThe primary responsibility of the Financial Analyst – Third Party Finance is to perform various forms of financial analytic support. and others. The Financial Analyst – Third Party Finance will report to the Senior Manager of Third Party Analytics and Reporting and will focus on providing analytical support to all budget and forecasting requirements for the Retail Pharmacy Teams.
The Financial Analyst – Third Party Finance will be responsible for:
- Proactively identifying, diagnosing, and trending issues
- Identifying opportunities for collection improvement
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Minimize bad debt to drive overall portfolio efficiency.
Some areas that the Financial Analyst – Third Party Finance will be supporting include:
- Third Party Account Management
- Third Party Directors
- Field ManagementRequired Qualifications- 1+ years of professional work experience (internships included), preferably in a finance setting.
- 1+ years of MS Office experience. Preferred Qualifications- 3+ years related financial analysis experience, preferably in a retail organization.
- Experience with Tableau, Statistical packages (SAS, R) highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Micro Strategy or other data mining tools preferred.
- Familiarity with business intelligence and data warehousing development processes and techniques.
- Deep understanding of data structures and methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through.
- Ability to influence decisions by creating a strong case for action by leveraging analytical tools.
- Experience with complex analyses and ability to recognize patterns in data.
- Understand data and make sound recommendations based on facts.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize work to accurately complete projects or assignments on schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of directors, managers, colleagues and external entities.
- Ability to make intelligent decisions independently, contributing recommendations for resolution of issues.
- Solid working knowledge of all MS Operating Systems and MS Office applications (such as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to work in strict confidence, ensuring the confidentiality of patient and medical and financial records, at all times, in compliance with company and HIPAA Privacy guidelines.EducationVerifiable Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. Degrees in Finance, Business Management, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, MIS, or related field strongly preferred. MBA or other graduate degrees highly desired. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/