Job Description As the VP of Customer Insight & Experience you are responsible for driving business results through the development and identification of customer insights that lead to breakthrough opportunities.You will lead the enterprise approach to macro customer segments and collaborate with business partners to grow our business with those segments.
You will act as the advocate for the customer within the organization and help us advance our customer experience to build our business.In this role, you will lead a team of approximately 20 across our Retail, PBM,Long Term Care, and Specialty business lines.
Customer growth strategy
· Lead the identification and prioritization of macro target segments.
· Identify opportunities to build our loyalty and business with those segments.
· Collaborate with business partners and marketing teams to integrate segment opportunities into products, services, and marketing, including deployment of ad hoc studies to gain insights in support of initiatives within PBM, Minute Clinic, Retail, Digital, Merchandising, and Operations groups.
· Inform our marketing messaging strategy.
· Track and report our growth with key segments.
· Lead insights into the quality of our customer/patient experience vscompetitors across our lanes of business (e.g., PBM, Omnicare, Retail, andMinute Clinic).
· Identify focus areas for investment in order to improve our customer experience in a productive way.
· Collaborate with business partners to drive a better customer experience, including research on customer needs, measuring the attractiveness of potential new products/services, and evaluating the consumer experience for ideas that are launched.
· Identify competitive activity and market forces that provide risks/opportunities for CVS
· Collaborate with business and marketing partners to address those forces.
Required Qualifications· 15+ years delivering customer-driven strategies based on heavy use of
research and analytics.
· Proven experience presenting to, and influencing, senior executives
across an organization.
· Proven ability to lead/direct analytics and research.
· Demonstrated ability to translate research into insights that can drive
the business and marketing.
· Success within big retail, multi-business line, and/or consumer based
· Demonstrated ability to develop talent and lead teams in times of
Preferred Qualifications· Consumer insights and experience work within a top consumer business
· Management consulting experience
Education · Bachelor Degree or equivalent
· Master’s Degree preferredBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/