Job DescriptionIn this exciting leadership opportunity, you will lead of team of analytics professionals and provide analytic support to the Accordant Health Services care management program within CVS Health. In this position, you will be involved and responsible for the analysis, development, and support related to member identification processes to support the new member enrollment of individuals having a rare, chronic condition supported by the Accordant Health Services clinical team. Your responsibilities will also include oversight and direction of analyses undertaken to assess program expansion and new program developments.
As the leader of this team you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Attract, retain, develop and mentor a highly trained analytic staff; Assess business needs and develop analytic solutions to meet those needs;
- Guide the analytic team in the develop and ongoing support of highly sensitive and highly specific member identification algorithms;
- Provide direction in the development of optimization of systems to achieve efficient and highly reliable processes;
- Conduct assessments and execute action plans to maintain effective member management processes;
- Lead the analytics team in the develop of studies pursued to assess program opportunities and program performance;
- Manage multiple significant initiatives and prioritize efforts according to business needs;
- Collaborate with business partners across Enterprise Analytics, Clinical Operations, Information Technology, Product Development, Account Management and Sales;
- Communicate analytic results to business partners thru static or dynamic reports, visualization, presentation, and written correspondence.
For an exceptional candidate, we would consider a remote/work from home opportunity with occasional travel to the Greensboro, NC CVS office.
#analytictalentRequired QualificationsTo be considered for this exciting leadership opportunity, your experience will consist of:
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in the analysis of medical and pharmacy administrative data;
- A minimum of 2 years of professional management experience leading a team of highly skilled statistical/analytical professionals;
- Demonstrated exceptional understanding of system solutions and components;
- Experience developing innovative analytic approaches leveraging internal and external data sources. Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of statistical concepts to support sound analytic results based on available data sources, business partner needs, and required timelines.
- Proficiency with data access, manipulation and retrieving data from large databases with SQL and SAS, or other similar data access and statistical analysis tools
EducationBachelor's degree required in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Math, Epidemiology or related discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of new domains and underlying data sources;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to improve existing solutions, make recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences, and lead teams in the delivery of complex projects;
- Experience with in-depth statistical methodologies; Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Disciplined in providing project/process visibility thru exceptional documentation and updates to business partners.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/