Job Description Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
Schedule: Monday- Friday 6:30am-3:00pm for training and then schedule will change to Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm
Job Summary: Perform preventive and corrective maintenance to production and support equipment. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions. Trouble-shoot and repair electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems. Performs preventive maintenance activities on production and facility support equipment. Maintains all logs and required documentation. Maintains spare parts inventory. Designs and develops prototype/production equipment or aids to improve operational productivity. Develops drawings for tooling, electrical wiring, replacement parts, facility layouts, etc.
- Perform and document preventative and corrective maintenance to production and support equipment.
- Develops criteria and performance specifications for facilities and equipment required to meet unique operating requirements.
- Trouble-shoot and repair electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems within the facility’s production and support equipment.
- Maintains all logs and required documentation.
- Reviews and estimates design costs, including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation and other related costs, maintaining building and safety codes.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts for production and support equipment.
- Assist production in the set-up and adjustment of production equipment.
- Carry out projects to completion by writing a bill of materials, purchasing materials and components (mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic), fabricating components if necessary, installing components on production and material handling equipment, and testing and debugging systems until proper operation is achieved.
- Meet all requirements of the current work order system (e.g. MP-2), including but not limited to the following:
- Managing time and resources to complete all work orders in a timely fashion
- Recording correct and accurate information on each work order and/or maintenance equipment
- Maintaining, closing, and submitting current work orders each week
- Maintain compliance to all Omnicare/Vangard and GMP procedures.
- Identify root causes of machine downtime and make recommendations to correct.
- Maintain competence of all duties of Vangard Facility Maintenance I.
- ID and write engineering change request sheets.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA, FDA, DEA, OSHA, KY BOP, etc.
- Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- Basic knowledge in electrical, mechanical, or pneumatic trouble-shooting
- Basic knowledge of PLC function
- Ability to read and follow drawings/schematics
- Basic personal computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
Education Business Overview
- Industrial experience including a minimum of 5 years in a similar position
- Thermoforming process knowledge. Printing Press process knowledge. AutoCAD proficiency Design and fabrication of parts PLC programming Design, installation, and troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical (including 3 phase), and pneumatic systems cGMP work environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a team environment
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/