To carry out all opening and closing procedures in the absence of management. Execute store maintenance: vacuum, face/dust, sweep (back room, store exterior), clean windows, trash removal, clean rest rooms
- Ensure on-the-job safety of all employees and treatment for employee injuries sustained on the job
- Maintain a work place free from discrimination and harassment
- Train, develop and evaluate hourly non-exempt employees
- Execute completion of price changes: document counts, utilize price gun
- Work overstock, weekly using Telxon enhancements
- Execute the display and maintenance of greeting cards
- Pay vendors following vendor pay out policy
- Maintenance/organization of office and back room
- Execute management bulletins/action sheets
- Previous retail experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Click to choose a location and apply: