Job Description CVS Health, a Fortune 7 company, is focused on driving multi-million dollar enterprise-wide growth and has developed a clearly defined strategy for the future. The Director of Strategy & Analytics will lead the development and execution of key growth initiatives. This team will be driving real transformation in our stores. You will be developing the next generation of our Retail Strategy, with a particular focus on growth initiatives that will help CVS compete in a digital world. You will come up with solutions that will help us grow by leveraging the best of CVS Pharmacy, Minute Clinic, and other business enterprises. We believe CVS is well positioned to compete and win in this omni-channel world by leveraging our 9,700 stores and 80 Million ExtraCare members and other digital assets.
Your primary roles and responsibilities will include:
· Provide thought leadership into the design of CVS’s future state vision for competing in a digital world, alongside other leaders and stakeholders within the business
· Analyze internal and external data sources in order to identify, refine and size potential growth opportunities
· Identify, create, and develop new concepts/opportunities that are aligned to the future state vision
· Develop robust business cases to support and prioritize new concepts/opportunities
·Develop presentations to communicate vision and concepts/opportunities to all levels of the organization
· Engage and influence leaders across CVS functions in order to build alignment around retail strategy vision, design and implementation
· Lead all or part of our new growth ideas through critical stages (e.g., pilot, scale and ramp-up); Potentially evaluate various M&A and partnership opportunities as part of build vs buy decisions
#Strategy2017 Required Qualifications- 4+ years in a post-MBA capacity at a top management consulting firm or in leadership roles in the healthcare / retail industry with consulting background. Preferred Qualifications The candidate selected for this position will be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning. This person will also need to be a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. He/she must be accustomed to working on
multiple tasks in parallel. This professional must demonstrate strong leadership skills, notably the ability to gain credibility with team members and senior management.
The successful candidate will have:- The ability to identify and define business problems and issues, and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analysis. - A proven capability to conduct and manage quantitative portfolio and growth analysis. - A passion for Healthcare. - The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization. Along with a proven track record of engaging, influencing and aligning senior executives.
· Be modest in nature, recognizing the accomplishments of the team before the individual
· Be highly motivated and possess vision and enthusiasm
· Be comfortable acting as an individual contributor and as a team manager (Player/Coach)
· Understand how to deliver on short time frames and be committed to meeting deadlines “no matter what”
· Communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect
· Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
· Be comfortable on his/her feet making presentations Education BA or BS required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/