The Strategic Proposal Management (SPM) organization is solely responsible for developing and executing all proposals and proposal-related activity for CVS Health. Our team is responsible for creating proposals that clearly demonstrate that CVS Health is uniquely positioned to deliver significant benefits to health plan sponsors through effective cost management solutions and innovative programs that engage plan members and promote healthier and more cost-effective behaviors. Through our unique suite of assets, CVS Health, a Fortune 10 company, is reinventing pharmacy to offer innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health. We effectively manage pharmaceutical costs and improve healthcare outcomes through our pharmacy benefit management (PBM), mail order and specialty pharmacy division, CVS Caremark® Pharmacy Services, our CVS/pharmacy®retail stores, our retail-based medical clinic subsidiary, MinuteClinic® and our online retail pharmacy, CVS.com®. We are focused on enhancing access to care, lowering overall health care costs for plan members and payers, and improving health outcomes. The candidate’s main responsibilities include:
- Successfully managing requests for proposal (RFPs).
- Managing pricing commitment documents, standard proposals,and follow-up requests for new and current business
- Developing a breadth of knowledge that includes salesstrategies and company offerings and use critical thinking in order to applyknowledge to each proposal.
- Recognizing situations/conditions where change is needed andproactively analyze and offer solutions to solve the issue
- Working under aggressive timelines, on multiple projects,while ensuring the accuracy of information and effectively positioning CVSHealth’s products and services by incorporating corporate strengths and keymessaging.
- Coordinating with internal strategic partners such as sales, account teams, underwriting, legal, and other internal partners to ensure we are receiving bid decisions and resourcing projects in a timely manner and best positioning CVS Health in the marketplace
Required Qualifications– 2+ yrs of PBM/health care industry experience
- Proposal/Project management experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare Part D (i.e. EGWP, MADP, PDP plans) and industry terminology is helpful.
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ideal candidates would also be familiar with Qvidian and salesforce.com products.
- Strong project management and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment while ensuring quality and accuracy
- Ensure adherence to our process and quality control standards by reviewing the consistency and quality of our
- He/She will foster an environment of influence and consistently act as a role model for other team members, taking
responsibility for his/her decisions and actions and working to build a network of relationships with business leaders and subject matter experts by effectively communicating with all levels within the organization.
- Team-player who is also an independent thinker.
EducationBachelor’s degree is required. A degree focusing on Marketing, Communications, Health Care, Business, or other relevant fields is preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/