Desktop Engineer with primary responsibility for Distribution Center (DC) Technology:
Required Qualifications3-5 years of related technical experience, including exposure to each of the following:
- DC technology roadmap planning in conjunction with operations and applications stakeholders
- Maintain documentation of Distribution Center technology
- Airwatch / RF Device troubleshooting sessions to continuously work on solutions for non-enrollment and disconnected AWCM issues.
- Support of Yardjockey Tablets
- Support of nComputing environment -Partner with Distribution Center System Administrators on requests from SA's concerning everyday issues and maintenance of devices
Secondary responsibility for other Desktop Engineer activities, including print servers and other technologies and projects as assigned.
-In depth knowledge in Windows CE 5 and 7
-ability to create, edit and customize images using OSUpdate package builder
-knowledge of the partition system and their functions in Windows CE
-installing and install options of .cab applications on Windows CE
-customizing TelnetCE or similar emulator
-knowledge of cmd.exe/batch scripting
-knowledge of Motorola Fusion Suite
-implementing customizations using regedit
Preferred Qualifications- Experience with mobile device management solutions including Airwatch
- Exposure to Windows CE devices used in retail distribution centers
- Knowledge of Active Directory in regards to group policies and endpoint management
- Proven understanding of automation and virtualization technology.
- Basic knowledge of email systems such as Exchange
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Windows servers
- Demonstrated project management experience including large-scale of enterprise deployments
- Develop a good relationship with vendors such as AirWatch
- Proven competence in business, information, application, and technology components of enterprise architecture
- Ability to understand and relate product technology, strategy and direction with business needs
- Polished organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including teamwork and negotiation , Education
Associates Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/