Job DescriptionAs the Client Benefits Manager for the Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE), you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a team of Test Automation engineers and developers. You will plan, direct, supervise, and lead ongoing automation tool development and maintenance. You will also manage to a a service oriented approach, where the tools and technologies supported are delivered to multiple TCoE teams for use in meeting testing objectives. You will be expected to drive strategic initiatives for tool adoption, optimization, and implementation of new automation approaches.
You will also be expected to recognize and recommend operational improvements and are responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures. You will m onitor the performance of staff members according to established monitoring standards, and effectively manage human resource issues such as time and attendance, staff selection and performance management. This role g uides individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff development skills, including the ability to act as a role model within the organization. You will be the first line contact for escalated issues and or calls as needed when assigned engineers or developers are unavailable.
Some additional roles and responsibilities include:
1. Manage the automation tooling portfolio, including assessing, planning, developing and executing both incremental tool updates as well as project delivery of new toolsets. Also includes management of defects through the work flow managment system and collaborates with IT partners and the user group community to resolve operational issues for automation tools.
2. Set team direction, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of the team to ensure they meet the established performance metrics and goals. Serve as a coach, mentor and advocate for staff in their development and training. Closely monitors project and commitment deadlines for the development of automation features. Identify, plan, and manage process improvement projects to create year-over-year efficiencies in the automation tooling portfolio.
3. Take a lead role in developing and participating in new program initiatives and innovations. Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges. Adhere to ethical, legal/regulatory and accreditation standards to meet business goals and objectives
4. Create an environment that supports change and models accountability for staff. Understand and use data to manage the team as well as individual performance . Track and report performance metrics and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
5. Conduct team meetings, field-based shadowing of team members, workload and output auditing, and implement performance improvement plans
Required Qualifications* 3+ years of demonstrated experience developing and rolling out test automation tools.
* 3+ years of leadership experience managing a team of business operations support and/or quality assurance.
* 3+ years of demonstrated experience with one or more of the following technologies: .Net, Java web development, Selenium, HP UFT, Excel VB Macro Scripting, SQL Queries, and/or Mongo DB. Preferred Qualifications* Experience with third party prescription/medical payment, and/or claims adjudication systems are desired. EducationBachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/