- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
|As a Clinical Support Pharmacy Technician you will perform a multi tasked and varied role. From assisting he pharmacist and communicating directly with patients over the telephone,scheduling medication deliveries, tracking lab data, billing, and prior authorization, amongst other duties. |
You will utilize your clinical knowledge providing our patients with the smooth service and delivery of their medication to their homes. Make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
* Assist the pharmacist in obtaining authorization for pharmacy services as requested; validate insurance coverage and communication with patients.
* Gather information for the initial admission of new patients and review all new charts to ensure that all necessary nursing paperwork is included.
* Manage the schedule for patient deliveries, manage inventory, create and maintain supply templates in the pharmacy computer data base.
* Document all supply management activities in the patient medical record.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
*Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
Pharmacy Technicians with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional pharmacy skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seek those special pharmacy technicians who not only possess strong clinical expertise with innovative ideas, but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Pharmacy, Technician, Tech, Patient Care,Home Health, Hospital, Certified, Specialty, Customer Service, Data Entry AMNHC
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.