Job Description The overall objective of this position is to assist the Retrospective Hospice Recoupment business unit in bringing Clients and Hospice Providers questions to a quick and accurate resolution. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining the Hospice Recoupment database, producing reports as required/scheduled, reviewing and communicating Medicare Part D coverage determination status. The candidate will also be responsible for researching and responding to high visibility client inquiries and internal reporting to the different support teams. Responsibilities also include monitoring of the team general email box, and providing guidance and assistance as needed including issuance of refunds, sending determination letters, and general inquiries. The candidate will assist with regular quality reviews and assessments, and will make recommendations for process improvements. In addition, the candidate may be assigned to special projects as needed. Required Qualifications - 2+ years of experience using Excel and Word in a professional or academic setting
- 2+ years of experience using Access in a professional or academic setting
- 1+ years of financial analysis experience, preferably with SAP or similar financial data systems Preferred Qualifications - 2+ years of finance experience
- Experience in Medicare Part-D
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Knowledgeable in MS Visio, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and SQL.
- Superior analytic skills, with a proven ability to solve complex logical challenges and synthesize data to develop meaningful insights.
- Cross-functional team work, collaboration and strong oral and written communication skills
- Being comfortable interfacing professionally with senior leaders. Strong Accounting background is preferred. SAP experience is preferred Education Verifiable bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Degrees in accounting, finance, or other business majors preferred Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/