Job Description CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda aimed at transforming health care and pharmacy leveraging new/emerging information digital technologies and channels. We see digital technologies as a key tool to helping people on their path to better health and empowering the consumer to navigate the world of pharmacy care and manage their chronic conditions. The company is committed to a transformational digital investment profile to create unmatched consumer experiences, both online and in our stores. Digital technology will enable us to augment the pharmacist interaction to ensure that consumers benefit from our medication expertise and have the best chance of living a healthier life. In support of our strategic agenda, we are looking for great people to complement the strong team we've got already. This is a great opportunity for anyone excited to be on the ground floor of some serious digital innovation aimed at driving business growth and also changing the face of health care in this country. This Digital Senior Product Manager will have the primary responsibility of developing and implementing the vision for a market-leading, integrated digital pharmacy experience.
The Senior Product Manager, Digital Integrated Pharmacy, plays a vital role on a team accountable for creating and implementing differentiated digital strategies, pilots, and offerings to best position the enterprise. Working closely with members of the entire Digital organization and with business, operations, and IT leaders from across the organization, this individual will focus on defining the vision for the integrated pharmacy and health experience to life, and managing the plan as necessary to help our customers on their path to better health.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Define and continually advance the digital Integrated Pharmacy product road-map and supporting metrics as to set direction and drive step-change digital pharmacy customer satisfaction, usage, and retention with focus on highest value business outcomes and customer experience.
- Identify information necessary to make business priority decisions within the product category.
- Conduct customer, product, and competitive research and analysis to determine most effective way to drive digital pharmacy usage and satisfaction.
- Drive the scoping for new digital product concepts including business case, supporting metrics and measurement plan, business requirements, product specifications and prototyping and the ability to work within an agile product delivery model.
- Continually optimize existing products and customer experiences to deliver expected results.
- Lead and continually optimize the experience design for digital pharmacy engagement, including use of Retail- and B2B-centric customer experiences tools to drive digital pharmacy customer satisfaction and business outcomes.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with constituents inside and outside of the Digital team in the planning and implementation process (e.g. Field Operations, Training, Change Management, Product Management), including alignment of objectives, success metrics and key strategies and tactics leveraging all available touch points.
- Ensure appropriate product testing prior to launch.
- Oversee execution of plan, partnering with Pharmacy Operations, Training and Change Management to ensure flawless execution and a seamless customer and colleague experience.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the P&L, with keen ability to tie digital engagement to budgeted outcomes to achieve financial objectives for Retail Pharmacy.
- Proactively identify risks and contingency plans for meeting financial objectives.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8+ years of experience in Product Management with a minimum of 3+ years in Digital Product Management.
- 8+ years of experience partnering with multiple groups (IT, Marketing) to define and execute on a road-map.
- 8+ years of experience in roles requiring strong communication and interpersonal skills & the creation and delivery of succinct executive-level presentations.
- 5+ years of experience in team building and leadership involving direct, indirect, and non reports with proven ability to work in a matrix team environment and demonstrate thought leadership and ability to influence where no direct line of control exists.
- 8+ years of experience using quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations.
- 8+ years of experience in roles which require initiative to drive projects, tenacity to delivery results in a complex environment, and the ability to manage across many projects.
- 2+ years of experience using the Agile product delivery model.
- Master's degree.
- Digital pharmacy and/or healthcare background.
- Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician background.
- Bachelors degree (Required).
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/