Job DescriptionCVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health.We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make healthcare more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. CVS Health has established the Digital Innovation Lab to foster research, testing,and incubating of concepts and processes for all segments of the organization. By bringing together a multi-disciplinary team of business, user experience and technology talent, the Lab focuses on leveraging technology to deliver customer experiences and new service options to help our customers live healthier lives, stay adherent to their medications and more easily manage prescriptions. To accomplish these goals the Lab has established new processes and frameworks to help fast track the realization of these new innovations both digitally and in our stores.
This Product Manager will focus on driving a culture of innovation and bold thinking through rapid test and learn experimentation, while also delivering value for customers and business by managing the product development process to bring new products to market. Collaborating with external and internal stakeholders,aligning with leadership, and managing project scope and timelines are key for this role. This role will lead ideation and requirements sessions, market and vendor research, and prototyping and testing with an eye towards encouraging speed to market in a dynamic and ever changing environment. Working and coordinating with business, creative and technology teams on multiple projects in various stages – ideation, research, feasibility, requirements, development,testing and promoting adoption.
- Engage, inspire and deliver on key portfolio initiatives and capabilities/enablers.
- Define business and functional product requirements.
- Help define user journeys and user experiences.
- Engage with IT teams in an iterative manner to continually develop, test and refine a prototype.
- Manage multiple projects and communicate status updates to leaders and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders to execute and deliver new products to market.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on new technology capabilities and enablers including: market and vendor analyses, potential use cases and business value, technical feasibility and potential solutions, cost and timeline to implement etc.
- Summarize key research findings or project updates and present to leadership and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3+ years of work experience in product management, consulting and/or research.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience utilizing analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to link digital product design and features to strategic objectives and use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience leveraging, and presenting data (MS Excel and/or Access) to influence decision making and drive business impact and performance.
- A minimum of 2+ years of project management experience specifically leading, collaborating, exemplifying interpersonal and leadership qualities with excellent written, verbal and PowerPoint presentation skills to a variety of internal and external audiences in a professional setting.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience with problem solving, issue-resolution, experience working in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask competing priorities.
- Experience with both Agile and Lean development methodologies.
- Passion and knowledge of digital innovations minor-bid.
- Creative thinking – generating new ideas and innovative solutions to problems and experience with building and deploying digital technologies and generate new ideas and insights.
- Willingness to be a team player, collaborator and open-minded listener.
- Process and execution oriented with a strong interest in accelerating ideas from conception to market.
- Technology savvy with an eye for continually improving customer journey experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Required;
- Master's Degree Preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/