Job Description At CVS Health, millions of times a day, we are helping people on their path to better health – from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions. Because we are present in so many moments, big and small, we have an active role in shaping the future of health care.
Process, Portfolio & Delivery Management (PPDM) is a new function within Marketing Operations that is responsible for building and sustaining enhanced capabilities that support efficient management and execution of the Enterprise Marketing portfolio. PPDM drives operational efficiency and excellence in execution by building, using and monitoring processes and tools that optimize the way that the Enterprise Marketing organization works. We are enthusiastic change agents that build strategies and solutions to better enable agility and innovation, which leads to an enhanced ability to connect with people in innovative and motivating ways.
This new role will be a part of the Portfolio & Delivery Management Team and will support the Marketing Strategy group that supports a specific portion of our comprehensive portfolio. This individual will be responsible for the portfolio management and timeline/project management to drive efficient execution of our Marketing programs. This role will serve as a liaison between Marketing Strategy, Enterprise Marketing Resource Management and Internal/External Creative Agencies to drive efficient and effective execution of work while ensuring that there is visibility to the on-going status of the portfolio.
The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating and driving the successful completion of strategically important projects for the Marketing Department at the macro- business unit level, including prioritization, project planning and communication.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work closely with aligned Marketing Strategist leaders to understand the goals of the yearly marketing plan and provide support in the delivery of those objectives
· Coordinate the workflow of marketing strategy development coupled with management of multi-channel projects such as digital, print, video, emails, and social media projects ensuring it is delivered on-time
· Assess current and future portfolio needs and coordinate and streamline the flow of projects for all parties involved
· Communicate project needs and coordinate with Enterprise Marketing Resource Manager to ensure resource demands can be met, shifting priorities where needed based on business value/impact
· Work closely with project stakeholders to develop timelines/project plans based on determined project tier
· Facilitates the movement of projects through project milestones by coordinating project status, creative and approval processes at the business unit level (macro)
· Schedules all meetings and provides continuous follow-up to track the progress of each project, ensuring key milestones are met to keep projects moving within the designated timeline.
· Responsible for timely and accurate updating of project status in MRM solution
· Monitor and track project issues/risks and the impacts to project delivery and help develop solutions
· Escalate project issues/risks to the aligned Marketing Strategist where necessary
· Adhere to process and documentation standards to ensure projects are tracked and completed on-time and in compliance with standards
· Build strong “trusted adviser” relationships with partners across the organization
· Drive discussions with Marketing Strategy leaders regarding portfolio health & adherence standards where appropriate
· Work with peers and Enterprise Marketing Resource Manager to understand cross-portfolio implications and help develop mitigating solutions, escalating where necessary
· Where applicable, engage Process Design, Optimization & Governance team to assist in leading post mortems to identify opportunities for move forward process optimization or mitigation
· Proven ability to coach/develop and manage up to 3 direct reports
Required Qualifications · 5+ years of project and/or portfolio management experience
· Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations – understands marketing workflow and skillsets
· Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/ projects in an a fast-paced environment
· Ability to flex and navigate effectively through ambiguity
· Working knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
· Strong organizational, analytical, communication and operational skills
· Keen ability to prioritize, make quick decisions and delegate where appropriate
· Strategic thinker and creative problem solver always looking for most optimal solution
· Good planner; capability to “look around the corner” to determine risks and mitigating strategies
· Calm and comfortable in ever-changing environment
· Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team environment
· Enhanced capability to impact and influence at all levels of the organization
· Impactful and persuasive communicator, both written and orally
· Results driven
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
Preferred Qualifications · 3+ years’ experience in managing a team
· Project management certification or equitable experience
· Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
Education · Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a concentration in marketing or business
· Master's degree preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/