Job DescriptionCVS Health is a Fortune 7 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company and we have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us to this goal. The company has already invested in state-of-the-art technology and scaling of our loyalty program, now we are focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to in our existing Analytics team and help deliver on this initiative.
CVS Health is looking for a dynamic individual with experience and passion for using data and analytics to drive business results. As a member of Loyalty and Personalization team, the Strategic Analytics – Senior Manager will be leading analytical work streams to develop customer insights and optimize targeted Loyalty CRM campaigns (ExtraCare). You will have the opportunity to work on developing, validating and scaling analytics driven contact strategies through rapid test and learn across a variety of programs and channels, working with a team of team of analysts and key business partners.
You should have strong hands-on analytical experience and toolkit, out-of-box problem solving abilities and excellent communication skills. You will need to be a true business partner with demonstrated ability to work cross functionally, from strategy to execution, and be able to develop & translate analytical insights into impactful business actions.
- Brings strong data and analytics to generate insights to inspire and develop innovative personalization strategies
- Conducts hands-on analysis on customer and campaign data using analytical and statistical tools such as SQL/SAS to uncover insights and develops recommendations
- Develops analytical insights, creates and implements test plans to optimize program targeting (direct mail, email, in-store, online/digital) - this includes audience selection, product and offer recommendation, multi-channel contact cadence, performance insights, test design and recommendations, execution and delivery etc.
- Owns execution and delivery of multiple analytical projects in a fast paced environment – including design, execution and delivery of business, campaign and customer/category/vendor analysis
- Analyzes customer and campaign performance trends, including adhoc/custom requests from internal business partners, and presents to the leadership in a top-down manner.
This role is based in our Corporate Headquarters in Woonsocket, RI.
Required Qualifications * 5+ years CRM analytics experience in 1:1 targeted campaign environment, preferably involving rapid test & learn setup
* 3+ years of hands-on experience of data analysis, using any of the quantitative tool (SQL, SAS, R, python etc.) with strong knowledge of extracting and manipulating data.
* 2+ years of Analytic team management/ leadership experience, with demonstrated growth and responsibility over time.
Preferred Qualifications* Deep understanding of Retail and/or data driven marketing, campaign analysis, customer analytics (loyalty, reactivation, retention), CRM or database marketing
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to distill detailed analysis into higher level insights and takeaways for multiple levels of the business
*Retail experience or analytics consulting experience is a plus but not a must
*Modeling experience is a significant plus
* Demonstrated capability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in fast-paced, multi-project, harmonious environment – be flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
* Passion for understanding and leveraging customer preferences to drive behavioral outcomes
* Experience with wide variety of Advanced Analytics techniques; statistical analysis skills strongly preferred
* Strong problem structuring and solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, and implications development.
Education* Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, or Operations Research required.
* Masters or MBA preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/