Job DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity to work for the industry leader and largest home infusion company in the country as a Home Infusion Branch Manager!
As the Branch Manager, you will represent an organization that provides high-quality, compassionate infusion care for thousands of patients across the country in the comfort of their home. In this role, you manage all operations within your facility including costs, budget, P&L, as well as direct the Administrative, Nursing and Pharmacy teams by meeting or exceeding annual established revenue growth, clinical and service quality and customer satisfaction. Qualified candidates must have experience managing multi-departmental teams of 50+ individuals in a healthcare or military environment.
* Successfully and consistently execute short-term business plans.
* Support growth and contribute to the bottom line by demonstrating effective cost containment, high levels of customer service and high quality results.
* Oversee purchasing, inventory and patient care operations to ensure quality patient care while maintaining a balance with cost-effectiveness, stock availability, and low holding costs.
* Manage work flow processes to ensure fluidity of operational effectiveness.
* Maintain communication between branch departments by facilitating daily, weekly, and monthly meetings regarding operations and productivity. Must work well with cross functional teams.
* Optimize resource allocation to achieve maximum productivity of workforce while meeting business needs.
* Ensure compliance with standard company policies and procedures as well as with state and federal regulations and standards of accrediting body.
* Monitor branch performance through routine surveys, audits, and site visits.
* Conduct spot quality checks and audits to ensure branch is functioning according to the highest level of compliance and regulatory standards.
* Manage hiring, coaching, evaluating performance and development of subordinate staff.
* Ensure project deadlines and performance standards are established and met.
* Ensure all colleagues receive appropriate training and resources to perform their job functions.
* Guide teams through difficult patient situations and troubleshoot complex patient and payment issues.
* Respond to changing needs of the business and align resources to meet evolving expectations.
* Utilize enterprise resources to achieve quality and efficiency results.
* Use metrics to measure and drive success. Redirects team as necessary to achieve metric goals.
* Define and communicates expectations for all leaders and corresponding teams while holding colleagues accountable to expectations.
This is a uniquely rewarding setting for you to apply your exceptional leadership and business management skills that positively impact the lives of our patients! Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us by visiting the links below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
Required Qualifications* A four-year college degree.
* Minimum three years of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in Business Management, or military medical leadership experience as an Officer (O3 or above) or Senior NCO. Heath care experience is preferred.
* Experience managing pharmacy and/or nursing departments or comparable military experience (Ex: Clinic/Department Administrator or Officer in Charge within a healthcare setting).
* Previous supervisory or management experience in a healthcare setting or military leadership experience with a team of >30.
* Demonstrated problem-solving, detail orientation, and time management skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft business software and ability to adapt to new systems.
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Preferred Qualifications* Home healthcare or hospital management experience.
* Full P&L responsibility or management of a military budget in excess of $200,000.
* Director of pharmacy or nursing responsibilities or comparable military experience.
EducationA four year college degree.Business Overview
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/