Job DescriptionAs a Training Coordinator, you will facilitate classroom learning and performance coaching, in Medicare, Commercial, and Government Paper Claims Department, while working to develop expertise across multiple business units. You would be responsible for assisting in the development of new learning programs and evaluating existing learning programs for continuous improvement opportunities. The training content you will facilitate uses multiple delivery methods such as computer based, web-based, virtual classrooms, electronic support tools, and simulations. As a Training Coordinator, you would participate in projects and work in groups to promote/develop/maintain professional relationships with all site personnel.
Additional responsibilities of the Training Coordinator include:
- Assist in writing and facilitate core curriculum learning programs for a specific business unit using a variety of delivery methods to promote learning transfer
- Coaches learners to achieve desired skill proficiency
- Provides feedback to production supervisors and leadership
- Participates in Curriculum Walk Through and Train-the-Trainer Sessions in order to prepare for the delivery of learning programs
- Facilitates new learning in a manner consistent with the approved course design
- Assists in the design and development of new learning programs or revisions of current programs by reviewing and providing timely and feedback
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts; seeks opportunities to continuously improve Training deliverables and processes in creative ways which result in the improvement of desired outcomes; reviews facilitator evaluations for continuous self-development and improvement
- Administers course evaluations and assigns learner course completions
- Builds and sustains working relationships with site leaders (such as leads, supervisors, and managers) and colleagues
Required Qualifications1+ years of training experience in negotiation, persuasion, coaching and influencing others with a proven ability to facilitate technical, systems navigation, and soft skills training.
Preferred Qualifications- 3+ years of experience delivering adult learning programs using a variety of learning methods - Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies and/or training facilitation certification - Familiarity with Specialty Operations systems - Proficiency in using the MS Office Suite - Bachelor's DegreeEducationHigh School / GED degree required
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/