- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
Reporting to the Sr. Creative Director, Ideation the Sr. Creative Manager will lead the creative ideation for various projects and initiatives across Brand and Marketing communications while managing, leading, mentoring and inspiring a talented pool of designers and writers. This individual must be a talented and experienced Sr. Creative Manager who can bring a high level of creative aesthetic and advanced knowledge of Marketing and Branding communications to life. Have the ability to influence creative concepts and provide creative direction. Demonstrate strategic and creative problem solving with a deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives. Must have strong presentation skills with the ability to sell creative ideas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /
· Create, convey, and sell vision: direct and inspire a team while working within an assigned business unit.
· Lead and generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
· Bring ideas and creative to life across owned, earned and paid assets through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
· Manage, mentor and inspire a small team in the development of impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision ensuring consistency.
· Bring ideas to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
· Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agency partners.
· Partner with implementation team to ensure execution of ideas as planned.
· Support cultivating an engaging atmosphere leading to the development and execution of remarkable creative.
· 5-8 years of leading creative at Senior Design, Art Director or (ACD) Associate Creative Director level with experience in agency and/or corporate environment.
· Proven track record as a Sr. Creative Manager, with a examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough creative.?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /
· Ability to lead and generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
· Ability to manage, lead, mentor and inspire a talented pool of designers and writers.
· Ability to understand a marketing brief and translate the input into ideas.
· Ability to influence creative concepts and provide creative direction.
· Have the ability to sell creative ideas.
· Knowledge of implementation and production.
· Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives.
· Thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
· Broad range of design skill sets and experienced knowledge of branding communications and content creation.
· Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Technical skills include the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and proficient on a Mac.
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.