Job DescriptionAs the Senior Manager for Client Implementations, you will lead and manage client implementation activities and staff across locations in support of the designated lines of business (LOB) clients of CVS Caremark. Specifically, you will be leading the implementation activity for Medicaid, Medicare, Duals, and Exchange implementations. Strong knowledge of government programs and services will be critical in this role. In addition, you will manage projects related to process improvement, SOP's, training, and the maintenance & development of implementation tools and staff as assigned. Contractual compliance, organizational risk identification/mitigation, escalated issue resolution, and sales support are required. You will work independently in a self-directed team environment and work cross-functionally between interrelated departments linking departmental objectives to corporate objectives. Additional responsibilities include:
- Mitigating client/member risks and internal risks through comprehensive understanding of the organization and any impacts of project components.
- Mitigating compliance and regulatory risks associated with the implementation of government LOB’s.
- Extensive knowledge of government programs, requirements, regulations and risks will be critical.
- Partnering with sales, marketing, benefits, and other functional areas to facilitate operational procedures and implementation processes for client setup.
- Leading a team of Implementation Manager’s (IM's) and providing expert support through the implementation process of gathering client requirements, clarifying client intent, translating client requirements for entry into CVS operating systems, and defining reporting and communication needs.
- Managing, forecasting, and communicating resource capacity planning and client pipeline assignments, while ensuring quality and service standards are met, including contractual deliverables and overall client satisfaction.
The successful Client Implementations Senior Manager fosters a culture of teamwork, leadership, and integrity for their staff and colleagues. Your accountability for the new hire onboarding and training of your staff should result in a superior performing team and providing development opportunities for the individual staff. This position affords you the opportunity to gain visibility to senior leadership through updates on strategic initiatives and projects. The contributions you will make as a Client Implementations Senior Manager will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace.
Typically, this position is located in Scottsdale, AZ; Irving, TX; or Northbrook, IL. Travel up to 40% is required during peak seasons (traditionally October-January).
Required Qualifications* 5+ years of client relationship management experience, with proven client implementation and project management experience, within a healthcare/PBM, account services, customer service, non-IT client implementations, or related industry.
* 3+ years of experience supporting government programs, i.e. Medicare Part D, Medicare, EGWP’s, etc.
* Must have the ability and flexibility to travel 25%-40%.
Preferred Qualifications* Implementation experience in Medicaid, Medicare, Duals, and Exchanges is desired.
* Prior leadership experience is strongly preferred.
* Certification in Project Management.
* Matrix management experience.
EducationBachelor's degree required; equivalent work experience may substitute. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/