Job DescriptionCVS Health is seeking an ExtraCare Billing Analyst to support the weekly and monthly vendor coupon billing process for all vendor funded ExtraCare events. This includes gathering information from multiple sources and reports to calculate the total liability at a detailed level. In addition to supporting the day-to-day duties, this role will also need to be proficient in data extraction and manipulation using SQL to create reporting and insights.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Compile and update weekly/monthly billing data using various tools and queries.
- Create weekly/monthly SAF billing entries and uploads.
- Maintain vendor billing files and tracking reports in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Running queries in Teradata SQL Assistant.
- Research and resolve issues with business partners and vendor partners.
- Present recommendations and findings to senior level managers.
- Support various internal partners in ExtraCare, Merchandising, and Finance.
- Support Operations Team with campaign process improvements.
- Ad hoc projects and reporting.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by manager.
The position requires skills in decision making, problem solving, project management and oral/written communication. They must have the ability to accumulate, organize, analyze and report relevant financial data.
Required Qualifications- 3+ years of related work experience to finance (accounting, billing)
- 6 months+ of experience with Advanced MS Office specifically Excel and Access (including SUMIF, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP, CONCATENATE).
Preferred Qualifications- Proficient SQL experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exceptional attention to detail coupled with the ability to mitigate potential issues before they happen.
EducationBachelor’s degree in a related field (Accounting, Finance, Mathematics) is strongly preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/