Job Description You’ll be part of a team focused on the development of marketing solutions across owned assets and paid media channels including traditional, digital, and emerging to acquire new customers and increase engagement with current customers. The Senior Coordinator will play a vital role in independently leading smaller marketing efforts and working cross-functionally to help ensure larger marketing strategies deliver the necessary business and consumer outcomes on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy. This role will work closely with many cross-functional partners including marketing, merchandising, loyalty & personalization, creative, finance, legal, etc.
· Ownership of an end to end accountability for smaller scale projects from initiation through execution – write marketing brief, gain stakeholder alignment, brief internal & external creative agency partners, creative approval and implementation
· Develop integrated marketing strategies. Tactics include email, direct mail, in-store, online, social, and more.
· Grow your marketing skills by supporting Senior Marketing Manager on larger, more complex projects to ensure successful delivery and results
· Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization and lead cross-functional team to ensure consistent communication and execution of strategy
· Leverage analytics to forecast and measure campaign success, and support optimization to deliver desired results
· Work closely with Insights team to field customer research and apply learning's into action able strategy
· Conduct competitive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for CVS
· Proactively self-educate around retail and marketing industry trends to identify best practice opportunities for CVS
Accountable for budget tracking and invoice submission
Required Qualifications 2 years of marketing or advertising experience with a focus on retail and digital marketing communications Preferred Qualifications · Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously · Enjoys managing projects in an environment where priorities can change quickly
· Experience with customer referral programs and product/brand marketing
· A thirst for data driven Marketing – where data, technology, and creativity meet
· Communicate effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners
· Possess the ability to adjust interaction and communications styles for different audiences and situations
· Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others Education Bachelors in marketing, communication or liberals arts Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/