Job Description CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager - Specialty Manufacturer Advisor to join our growing team.
As the Account Manager - Specialty Manufacturer Advisor, you will have the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with key pharmaceutical manufacturers that CVS partners with in the Specialty Pharmacy space. As the Account Manager you will be involved in the day-to-day relationship and support activities and serve as a single point of contact for manufacturer partners.
Additionally you will:
* Work with internal partners to identify and analyze significant operational or data trends.
* Work with colleagues toward resolution and support root cause analysis, identifying practical and creative solutions, implementing changes, and monitoring for improved outcomes.
* Coordinate and facilitate pharmaceutical manufacturer meetings (business reviews, capabilities, strategy sessions, operations reviews/tours).
* Pull available data metrics, review performance trends, build high-quality presentation decks, leading prep meetings with internal stakeholders, and present at meetings either in person or via webex/phone.
* Review service and other applicable components of manufacturer contracts, coordinate contract deliverables amongst internal business owners, and ensure accountability and delivery of contractual requirements.
* Foster team work and work closely with internal departments (including Specialty Trade, Specialty Pharmacy Operations, Pharma Reporting, Prescriber Sales, Coram, ACS, and others) to ensure best practices and process improvements throughout the enterprise.
We offer a competitive benefit package which includes, but is not limited to, Paid Time Off, 10 holidays per year, health/dental/vision insurance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, and a generous employee discount at all CVS stores.
Join CVS Health...where "Health is Everything!"
Required Qualifications Demonstrate a high level of quality client service through the execution of accuracy, responsiveness, reliability and professionalism on every interaction.
Proven strong project management skills including attention to detail, follow-up and working to tight deadlines.
Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and use effective judgment in prioritization and time allocation. Demonstrated experience in defining, organizing and leading cross-functional projects.
2+ years client facing experience required.
Minimum of 5+ years of Specialty Pharmacy, PBM, Account Management or related industry experience
Ability to travel up to 15% of the time. Preferred Qualifications Pharmaceutical manufacturer facing experience. EducationBachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/