Job Description CVS Health is a Fortune 7 company embarking on a journey of evolving its world-class personalization and loyalty program, ExtraCare. ExtraCare is a top initiative within the company and has already seen significant investment. The current focus is optimizing our personalization strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our existing team to help deliver on this initiative.
The Senior Manager of Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy will be the personalization expert across the loyalty and merchandising teams. This person will keep the customer and business top of mind as they develop category insights and identify opportunities for growth. This is an integral role on a team, reshaping thinking across the enterprise. The Senior Manager of Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy will report to the Director of Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy, with consistent exposure and engagement with Senior Director and VP levels.
• Develop a unique and rich understanding of the CVS Health customer’s needs and motivations
as well as the role CVS Health can serve in meeting these needs
• Provide Loyalty and Personalization and Merchandising leadership with key strategic customer and category insights that can drive business decisions
• Develop comprehensive Front Store customer evaluations identifying value and recommendations at the category level
• Size and scope growth opportunities, which should include a business case, a path to growth, an execution plan, and partnership buy-in
• Analyze weekly trends across categories and customer segments, and surface short and long term risks, opportunities, and insights
• Work cross-functionally to develop hypothesis driven growth strategies through the use of data, analytics, industry findings, and cross-functional partnership
• Meet with merchant partners and leadership to provide insights into performance and trends
Required Qualifications• 5+ years experience in customer growth and development, data-driven marketing, and/or strategy development in a retail, consumer packaged goods, or consulting environment.
• Demonstrated ability to understand a P&L
Preferred Qualifications• A deep and unwavering passion for the driving change and growth
• Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives that have significant financial impact.
• Flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
• Demonstrated passion for utilizing data to surface insights knowledge of analytical approaches, as well as clear demonstrated customer analytics is critical
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization. Keen ability to distill complex ideas into simpler frameworks and illustrations
• Outstanding strategic thinking and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to vision the future state, test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans.
Education BA/BS in Business, Management, Economics Marketing or Finance is preferred. MBA strongly preferred. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/