Omnicare,Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
Directly,and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
Responsible to receive product deliveries, pull and stage product for distribution, rotate stock, and coordinate activities with drivers to ensure shipments are accurate and deliveries are timely.
Required QualificationsHigh School DiplomaPreferred Qualifications
- Assist in loading/unloading vehicles for deliveries.
- Receive and unload trucks; reconcile products to invoice/packing slip, and store in proper location.
- Rotate inventory as assigned.
- Deliver products to facilities, if needed.
- Sign delivery sheet or other record to validate accuracy of picking process.
- Process back orders.
- Label products as necessary.
- Process UPS / FedEx shipments as necessary.
- Perform monthly physical inventories.
- Maintain sufficient supply of equipment needed for daily orders.
- Inspect and record any damaged equipment returned to department and report to the designated supervisor.
- Clean equipment returned to warehouse, if applicable.
- Knowledge of clean and dirty equipment requirements.
- Document equipment serial numbers dispensed or returned and communicate status to appropriate personnel.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
EducationHigh School DiplomaBusiness Overview
|Valid driver’s license, if driving required |
Ability to physically perform lifting
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
1 year experience in warehouse/shipping/logistics
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/