Job DescriptionAs Sr. Manager of Implementation Operations; Training and Communication within the Implementations team, you would be responsible for successfully and effectively leading the work tracks of training and communication in support of the Implementation Managers and Leaders who implement new clients to CVS Caremark. Accountable for developing and validating a strong training program that ensures effective onboarding of new hires as well as ongoing training, development and review of training for tenured and experienced Implementation Managers.
As well, will further the communication methods to the Implementations team with the intended affect of keeping Implementations team members informed on new processes, process changes, new products, review of processes that require reminders all with the purpose of ensuring alignment and compliance with the latest process expectations. Ensures work stream strategic goals are realized, obstacles are removed, avoid/eliminate financial risks to CVS Caremark, project risks are identified to include clear and specific direction to resolve timely, initiating daily tracking or any other escalated activity to ensure project activity related to training and communications remain or is quickly back to a green status.
Essentially accountable for all facets required to ensure a strong, solid and easy to learn/navigate foundation to deliver repeatable, dependable client and member experiences by our IM team.
• Lead work streams (training, communications) accountable to deliver the required foundation and infrastructure to ensure success of the Implementations Team.
• Develop, coordinate and determine measurement of a successful training and development program. This to include onboarding program for new hires as well as ongoing education and development of all tenured employees to ensure compliance with procedures, requirements, and tools/resources.
• Ensures timely communication of all messages, directives, changes, etc that need to be distributed to the Implementations team, which includes the streamlining of communication delivery to minimize overloading the team.
• Engaged in the ongoing development of tools – eProject, eForms – to further the visibility, automation and increased ease/accountability with how our Implementation Managers/teams implement new business, to ensure development of training and communication as required.
• Ensure strong reporting and assessment of training and communication for the purposes of effective onboarding and ongoing development of all Implementation team members.
• Compile the collateral and conduct executive level reviews regarding deliverables for each work stream.
• Drive responsibility of internal partners to deliver on identified needs – engage the right partner, right levels, and easily escalate to higher levels when needed to drive deliverables and commitments.
• Provide fiscally responsible options to project team to solve for specific needs or requests.
• Lead, coach and develop team members to effectively perform in current role as well as grow to other opportunities.
• Identify process improvement opportunities by providing proactive, strategic solutions
• Provide other leadership support to the Implementation Operations Director where needed
• Travel requirement of 25% - 50%
Required Qualifications* 8+ years of proven leadership experience in a client-facing environment, within a healthcare/PBM industry.
* 5+ years of experience with communication planning, including implementing, monitoring, and revising channels of communication between Implementations and CVS Functional Areas.
* 5+ years of project management experience.
Preferred Qualifications* PBM experienceEducationBachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/