Job Description At CVS Health, we’re reinventing our front store and pharmacy to be the front door to healthcare. For millions of Americans, that journey begins with one of our 9,700 retail stores, and we want to make sure our stores are ready to help each of our customers take the right first or next step in their healthcare journey. As part of our goal to continue to innovate and provide our customers with all they need in this journey, we are looking for a Subject Matter Expert in Durable Medical Equipment (DME). Reporting to the Senior Director of Health Services, the Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Expert will be responsible for developing strategy and tactics to support CVS’s extensive expansion in the Durable Medical Equipment business. For this role, you will need both a strategic perspective of and tactical operational skills suited to the DME industry. You will contribute to the development, piloting and roll-out of expanded DME product and services offerings in collaboration with a diverse set of internal and external partners. This role would suit someone with a strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, analytical skills, a real passion for delivering results, and experience in the DME business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop suggestions for DME merchandising - For example, what product and product lines should we carry? What should we discontinue from our current selection? What product bundles should we craft?
- Develop customer education and store associate training materials, with marketing and HR support Collaborate with the merchant team, for example in sourcing DME products for our stores, planning store layout changes and promotions, building cross-category synergy opportunities with Adult Care, OTC Health, and other related categories
- Support in-store DME-dedicated colleagues, including Defining role and responsibilities for in-store DME colleagues
- Training and mentoring in-store colleagues
- Advise the health services leadership team and CVS executive leadership on DME-specific issues: For example, legal and regulatory requirements, merchandising trends, customer needs and expectations, billing requirements, etc.
- Work with external partners to demonstrate our credibility and understanding of the category
- Serve as a flexible health services team member, including supporting functional experts such as marketing, analytics, operations, etc. as needed.
#Strategy2018 Required Qualifications- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in the home health care / DME space as an occupational/physical therapist, at a DME retailer or supplier, or in other highly relevant roles.
- Specialization in at least one of the following areas for 3 or more years:
DME retailer product selection and supplies, customer service and customer experience needs of DME shoppers (patients or caregivers or other buyers),
- DME billing processes, or healthcare marketing (B2C and B2B)
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of time
Preferred Qualifications- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to be flexible and develop priorities in a fluid environment and reprioritize tasks as necessary
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high-energy; can easily function in a performance-driven environment
- Experience with creating verbal and written presentations for senior business leaders
- Ability to approach complex problems with new and innovative solutions Education- Bachelor’s Degree Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/