Job Description We are looking for a driven, passionate, and detail oriented compliance professional to join our team as a Compliance & Operations Specialist. As a member of the Compliance & Integrity team you will help ensure the Company is capturing laws applicable to our businesses, provide support for various CVS Health initiatives, and work to ensure all colleagues are aware of and complying with policies, procedures, and legal mandates. As the Compliance & Operations Specialist, you will get to facilitate the Ethics Line case management and administration including case triage, investigator assignment and subject matter expert partnering, case tracking / follow-up, case closure and quality assurance.
As a Compliance & Operations Specialist, you will be a key driving factor for multiple activities within the corporate compliance function, including the development and maintenance of corporate policies; management of ethics and compliance training; and compilation and analysis of compliance data and related metrics. You will also act as a liaison with compliance partners throughout the organization.
Additional responsibilities of the Compliance & Operations Specialist include:
- Collaboration with the following investigative groups to bring resolution to Ethics Line Reports and Inquires: Human Resources, Employee Relations, Loss Prevention, Corporate Security, Legal Department, Field Management, Compliance, Pharmacy Operations and Store Operations
- Writing detailed case summaries which clearly address each individual allegation in an Ethics Line case, in a concise manner
- Validation of case closure with consistency in Coaching and Counseling departments
- Assisting in additional Ethics Line administrative and reporting functions
- Supporting the overall Compliance team engagement initiatives Required Qualifications - 2+ years of Compliance experience in a corporate setting OR 2+ years of experience with CVS systems and processes
- 2+ years using Excel in a professional or academic setting Preferred Qualifications - Previous experience handling field or corporate-level compliance investigations or audits
- Knowledge of and experience with Ethics Line case management
- 4+ years of professional working experience
- Proven independent worker, with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing needs in a high visibility fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Audit, Human Resources, Communications, or related field strongly preferred Education Bachelor's degree preferred. Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/