Job DescriptioniSeries Application Development Lead - Sr. Advisor, you will be responsible and accountable for development and delivery of critical components in Rx Claim application space, along with their conformance to approved CVS Health IT standards. Your role is essential to ensuring the consistent alignment of technical solutions with the business goals and objectives of the supported unit.
As the iSeries Application Development Lead - Sr. Advisor you are responsible for serving as a technical advisor by providing industry leading technical direction and guidance to application development projects, ensuring appropriate and cost effective application of CVS Health approved technologies. You will work with senior business leaders on key projects and initiatives related to processes for the RxClaim application.
We believe for success you should have flexibility, possess a positive outlook, discernment, and inspire change within a fast growing environment. As champion of change you will implement best practices to meet customer initiated deadlines and complete multiple projects.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- You will provide solutions and designing complex functionality within the Rx Claim application adjudication area.
- You will lead assigned team projects.
- You will mentor junior developers on the Application Development team.
- You will serve as subject matter expert and review technical solutions and documentation within the application.
- You will define departmental standards and guidelines while aligning solutions to the application architecture.
- 8 years of professional IT experience
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of the following: IBM AS/400, Synon/2e (C ool2e), RPG, CL, RPG ILE.
- 5 years experience utilizing the full SDLC (System Development Life Cycle), platforms/application and/or software product/technologies with advanced knowledge of at least one or more products.
- 5+ PBM applications experience including RxClaim
- Experience with COBOL.
- 2+ years’ experience working with IBMi SQL strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Will consider High School Diploma/GED plus work experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/