Job DescriptionAs a Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field providing a broad range of home health and infusion therapies in our patients’ homes. If you are spending 12 hours per week on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment.
Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical skills in home health and specialty infusion.
As a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) you will…
* Make a difference by using your clinical home health and IV experience, along with your personal touch and bedside manner helping our patients recover in the comfort of their own home, after they leave the hospital.
* Provide one-on-one home health nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
* Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills for interacting with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other stakeholders. In this per diem role, you will work on average 10 to 20 hours per week visiting patients in Phoenix and the surrounding areas, covering an approximate 60-mile radius. You will be paid for time you spend with patients and for drive time, and reimbursed for mileage. You will participate in the on-call rotation, typically one weekend per month.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram Home Health Agency have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home Health and the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seek special RNs who possess strong clinical expertise, innovative ideas and understand the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse,Nurse, Case Manager, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU,Pediatrics, PRN, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line,Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant,PerDiem
Required Qualifications* Registered Nurse (RN) with current license in Arizona. Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas
* Minimum three years nursing experience with a minimum of one year infusion/IV experience
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
* Must have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity.
Preferred Qualifications* Previous home health experience in Oasis documentation, wound care, ostomy care, disease and infusion/medication management is highly preferred
EducationRN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursingBusiness Overview
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/