As an Accounts Receivable Supervisor, Private Pay you willbe part of our growing team at our brand new Phoenix facility. The AccountsReceivable Supervisor, Private Pay is essential to ensuring the team ofAccounts Receivable Specialists optimize the Accounts Receivable portfolio. TheAccounts Receivable Supervisor, Private Pay position is responsible for providingemployees with timely, candid and constructive feedback, developing employeesto their full potential, providing challenging opportunities that enhanceemployee career growth and recognizing or rewarding employees foraccomplishments.
As part of the Omnicare Private Pay Receivables departmentyou will lead a team to increase cash revenue, resolve discrepancies andprovide optimal customer service to the patient while decreasing the overallaccounts receivable to achieve department goals.
Additional responsibilities of the Accounts ReceivableSupervisor, Private Pay include:
- Monitoring employee calls to ensure high quality, coachingand feedback.
- Auditing staff’s work to ensure compliance to alldepartment policies.
- Training and developing new colleagues.
- Offering solutions and suggestions for processimprovement.
- Working closely with staff to resolve patient accounts.
- Providing team support including payroll, attendance, andperformance feedback.
- Coaching colleagues to meet or exceed assigned team goalsand productivity standards.
- Bringing ongoing issues to attention of management andbrainstorming for quick resolution.Required Qualifications
- 6 months or more experience with Fair Debt
Credit Practices Act (FDCPA) or Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act (HIPAA) guidelines.
- 1 or more years of experience with Microsoft
Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 1 or more years of experience in customer
service focused roles.
- 5 or more years of overall experience or
combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Health industry or
Corporate Receivables industry preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in roles with increasing
- Ability to multitask and toggle through multiple
system screens for information.
- Verifiable High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university is preferred; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/