Job DescriptionIf you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise in solving complex and challenging analytical/data problems while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with a Fortune 7 healthcare leader!
As a member of the Retail Data Strategy and Analytics organization you will be responsible for the leadership and coordination of analytic data strategy and analytics efforts in support of our retail pharmacy business. You will
be responsible for leading analytic solutions, including advanced modeling, reporting development, and data infrastructure improvements aimed at improving CVS pharmacy’s ability to service our patients and help them on their path to better health. You will collaborate with business partners from pharmacy operations, information technology, product development, supporting vendors and predictive analytics to develop multiple platforms to monitor and improve
the patient experience at CVS pharmacy.
Your experience will include translating business needs into analytic questions, and should include experience in pharmacy innovation, pharmacy operations, pharmacy benefits, customer relationship marketing, client operations or service. Using these skills, you will enable a data driven approach to understand the factors that impact the patient experience at CVS pharmacy, leading to improvement in care and decreases in operational cost.
Essential Job Functions:
* Provide overall leadership for build out of the CVS pharmacy retail data lake and creation of new analytic solutions, including oversight and coordination of all solution components within Enterprise Analytics to deliver patient communication opportunities in the retail pharmacy
* Development of core analytic development processes and workflows to ensure cross-team collaboration and leveraging specialty expertise from across Enterprise Analytics and other internal partners;
* Develop a core understanding of pharmacy product innovation and operations, opportunity generation for patient communication, system requirements, and how issues arise;
* Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to gather and analyze their needs; Identify opportunities for process improvements with cross-functional team, including internal stakeholders and external vendors;
* Survey and understand opportunities for improved information access across multiple departments in the organization;
* Manage the interaction between supporting vendors and analytics to develop and leverage new standardized data sets representing client requirements;
* Develop and maintain staffing and analytic work plans for each need;
* Apply creativity in developing analytic solutions based on available data sources, and in representing analytic findings in reports, tools and other media to support most effective translation and application of internal and external customers;
* Manage complex projects related to a wide variety of financial, utilization and clinical business needs;
* Design and implement robust analytic and reporting solutions to support the identified needs;
To be considered for this new opportunity on our Enterprise Data Strategy & Analytics team, please have a* Working knowledge of health care industry products/services and operations?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = "O" /
minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Educational background may serve as a substitute for part or all of the length of relevant employment requirement.
In addition, you will need to have demonstrated experience in the following
* Ability to maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external partners
* Outstanding process and project management skills, including coordinating activities across diverse departments and ensure that contributions across different teams are lined and integrated as part of overall delivery
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including developing and presenting strategic plans and presentations to executive and technical audiences with the goal of obtaining feedback and alignment on project
goals and delivery strategies
* Proficiency and understanding of data analysis and management tools, including SAS, SQL, Microstrategy and Tableau
* Ability to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of new domains and underlying data sources and apply innovative analytic approaches
* Requires exceptional judgment, discretion and confidentiality
Preferred Qualifications* Experience in pharmacy, healthcare operations, management consulting and/or retail?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = "O" /
>* Business Intelligence or Reporting Design experience;* Familiarity with advanced statistical methodologies;Education
- You must have Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics/MIS or related field. MS or MBA preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/