Job Description We are seeking a Clinical Operations Coordinator to support our Clinical Operations Department. In this position, you will work through clerical interventions and interact with clients, plan representatives and providers. The objective of the Coordinator position is to minimize the clerical and task-related activities of the Clinical Operations and nursing staff.
Our Clinical Operations Coordinator supports our nursing staff with administrative work including contacting plan members and sending educational materials. These tasks are to be completed in a timely and efficient manner that will ensure completion of necessary processes related to the member needs. You will also provide operator backup by receiving and processing rollover calls or providing coverage of main operator function due to absence of primary receptionist.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provides administrative support to the Clinical Operations department including: process system generated correspondence, research incorrect/missing demographic information, and create and file documents in the medical record
- Perform system generated tasks efficiently and accurately utilizing word processing software
- Communicate verbally and electronically with health plans and interacts with members, plan representatives and providers as required
- Provide operator backup
- Process incoming and outgoing faxes as needed
- Pick up and distribute materials for Clinical Operations staff
- Document outcomes and actions related to task according to departmental documentation standards
This is a full-time, permanent position and NOT through an agency. The regular shift would be 12:00pm noon - 9:00pm, or a split shift from 8:00am - 12:00pm noon and 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
Learn more about us at https://www.accordant.com/Apps/WebObjects/Accordant.woa/wa/AboutUs Required Qualifications - Minimum 1 year administrative or clerical experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word. Preferred Qualifications - Experience in a healthcare setting.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and dealing effectively with competing demands are critical skills
- Ability to adapt to change, perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision and organize workload Education High School Diploma or GED required Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/