General Manager (Pharmacy Manager), Operations LTC
Omnicare is more than just a pharmacy. From comprehensive pharmacy services and cost-saving clinical programs to user-friendly electronic tools that support a variety of medication management functions, Omnicare pharmacy, a CVS Health company, consistently delivers a wide range of practical and innovative solutions to help continued care community staff deliver real care, in real time. With more than three decades of experience, Omnicare works to deliver practical and innovative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities, both now and in the future.
Omnicare’s responsive, consultative approach demonstrates our commitment to the communities and their residents. Together, we’ll build a solution designed to fit their needs, choosing from a wide range of offerings that include specialized medication, Practical electronic tools, Consultant pharmacist services, Infusion therapies, and In-services for staff. Working together, we deliver innovative solutions to encompass the needs of the community in ways that best suit them.
CVS Health has a powerful purpose – “Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. In Omnicare, we support our company’s purpose by delivering practical and innovative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities This critically important role is responsible for leadership of an Omnicare Pharmacy. This role will report to a District Director, Operations LTC and will develop and implement strategies to improve operational excellence and superior customer service within the assigned pharmacy. The General Manager position is responsible for ensuring operational excellence through the delivery of the right drug, to the right place, at the right time.
The leader in this role will have the opportunity to impact our business in the following ways:
· Manage the operational performance of a designated pharmacy in order to achieve operational targets while maintaining all federal, state, and local compliance requirements.
· Ensures appropriate resources are mobilized and operating effectively in order to meet customer commitments.
· Consults with internal partners to develop action plans to address customer risks and opportunities.
· Leverage expertise in supply chain and pharmacy operations to ensure improve processes and create optimal efficiency of a pharmacy location.
· Implements enterprise-wide standard processes, programs and procedures within a pharmacy location.
· Partner with suppliers to ensure medication delivery routes meet customer needs.
· Accountable for recruiting, hiring, and training and engagement of pharmacy staff in order deliver on pharmacy goals.
· Responsible for coaching and development of direct reports
· Operate with strong business acumen; hold responsibility for overall location operation metrics, employee engagement and compliance.
This position is located in Redding, California
Required Qualifications At least 5 years of operations management experience, including responsibility for managing workflow, resources, quality and compliance. Prior experience leading and directing teams.
Licensed Pharmacist in the State of California. Preferred Qualifications The General Manager, Operations LTC will be a proven operations leader with an exceptional track record of achieving results. The candidate will possess the following professional qualifications :
· Demonstrated track record of operations management. Relevant sectors include healthcare, manufacturing and supply chain.
· Demonstrated ability to diagnose operational challenges and deliver impactful solutions in real time.
· Demonstrated ability to hold teams accountable in a fair, supportive and equitable manner.
· Demonstrated ability driving operational improvements and related metrics
· Track record of proactively tackling issues in a timely and decisive manner, while keeping broader organizational dynamics in mind.
· Demonstrated abilities to perform under pressure, adapt to changing dynamics, and find solutions that satisfy multiple ‘customers’ of the business.
· Track record of building high performing teams and developing key talent.
· Demonstrated track record of leading using CVS Health Leadership Competencies
This position is located in Lodi, CaliforniaEducationMinimum of Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/