The Senior Financial Analyst position will provide support to the Financial Shared Service Center leaders with respect to annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes for the FSSC expenses, chargeback allocations, cost savings and spend for new projects and financial analytics on an ad-hoc and monthly basis. Specifically, this individual will oversee the monthly close process to ensure accuracy of financial results, work to understand major variance drivers as they impact the corporate forecast (Expense and Capital), develop financial models to evaluate performance and will play a key role in developing the annual budget and monthly forecasting. Required Qualifications
• 1 or more years of related Financial Planning & Analysis experience or Corporate Accounting experience.
• Working knowledge of accounting and finance principles.
• Ability to effectively communicate across many levels of the organization including Executive-Level leadership.
• Strong PC skills, including extensive knowledge of MS-Excel and Power Point Preferred Qualifications
Education Bachelor’s Degree, with concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field required
- Experience working within the healthcare field highly preferred.
- 1 or more years of professional work experience within a corporate office environment or public accounting firm.
- Experience supporting and partnering with teams outside the Finance organization to deliver financial objectives
- Working knowledge of Hyperion and SAP.
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines and to manage multiple projects.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/