Job Description As the Automation Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the
Automation department in our distribution center for our mail order pharmacy. You will be overseeing a group of multi-craft, skilled maintenance technicians who are responsible for maintaining and repairing all production equipment throughout the distribution center. As the Automation Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for participation in the hiring process, provision of guidance and direction to staff, schedule preparation and management, ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures, staff training, problem solving and follow-up, performance monitoring and evaluation, including corrective action, and data gathering and report preparation
The Ideal candidate will able to work Monday – Friday 3:00PM to 11:30Pm as well as open flexibility.
- Addresses long and short term quality concerns and then provides feedback to production and engineering and quality control
- Plans and schedules maintenance work related to corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, work order requests, equipment installation and project related work.
- Facilitates all work group activities to meet established quality standards and the objectives of Safety, Cost and Delivery.
- Interfaces with maintenance manager to coordinate daily and weekly activities and set priorities
- Addresses long and short term quality concerns and then provides feedback to production and engineering and quality control.
- Ensures technicians operate in a safe and efficient manner and that all safety guidelines and rules are followed. Facilitates implementation of action to improve safety performance. Proactive in identifying and addressing safety concerns before an incident occurs.
- Helps in planning and installation of new equipment, working with engineering and outside vendors.
- Helps to set up parts associated with the new equipment. Manages the implementation of equipment or engineering changes to enhance the performance, reliability and predictability of equipment or processes.
- Oversees and develops mechanical and electrical drawings, computer aided design (CAD) updates and other technical documentation
Required Qualifications5+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years of general maintenance and troubleshooting skills, including knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems Preferred QualificationsTechnical Degree or directly relatable experience in a production environment.
5+ years of supervisory experience
Experience with Manager Plus (CMMS) software a plus.
Must be proficient at PLC programming, mechanical understanding, and Microsoft Office. EducationHigh School Diploma
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/