Job Description Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
Shift Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm-7:30am
Job Summary: Lead Production Technician works side by side with Production Supervision and assists in monitoring the implementation and maintenance of production related standard operating procedures, work instructions, and operating schedules.
- Ensures all applicable regulations are follow.
- Coordinate work scheduling and prioritization to meet customer needs.
- Works closely with quality group to ensurestrict compliance with good manufacturing practices guidelines at all times.
- Prepares documentation and reports as required.
- Ensures the effective use of materials, equipment, and employees inproducing quality products.
- Performs all duties of Production Operator II and I.
- May assign personnel appropriately to meet required scheduling needs.
- Serves in an assistant supervisory role and fulfill necessary duties in Supervisor absence.
- Responsible for maintaining competency for and routinely performing Production Operator I(Job Code 862452) and Production Operator II (Job Code 862453) responsibilities.
- Leads production operators in the execution of daily/weekly production activities on multiple production lines/bottle opening rooms as needed.
- Observe work areas regularly and initiate corrective actionas required to meet compliance, best practices and safety policies.
- Train and develop production team members; monitorand report training progress.
- Assist in scheduling of bottle opening and production line staffing and work load/priority.
- Ability to work on multiple, changing projects/priorities.
- Perform investigations and associated documentation required for CAPA program.
- Monitor, report, and investigate as appropriate production quality and productivity performance.
- Take anactive role in elimination of non-conformances through root cause analysis andpreventive action implementation.
- Perform periodic review of logs, batch records, and other required documentation to ensure compliance as needed.
- Monitor production supply inventory and request procurement as required.
- Ability to perform at or above established quality and productivity standards.
- Effectively communicate objectives to all assigned personnel.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA, FDA, OSHA, and EPA.
- Perform select (non-wage related) administrative duties required for production department.
- Display behavior which exemplifies CVS Employee Code of Conduct, CVS Core Values, and CVS Engagement Objectives.
- Otherduties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- 2 years lead work experience, or +7 years internal production experience (or similar industry), or similar combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, Project, Power Point)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Reliable with confidential information.
- Ability to use expertise to solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with very little supervision.
- Associate Degree or higher
- Formal GMP training or equivalent experience in regulated industry.
- 2 years experience in food or pharmaceutical industry
- 2 years of experience in a leadership role developing individuals, mentoring and team building environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/