- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
SALES OPERATIONS ADVISOR
Are you an innovator self starter? Do you want to make a difference? Are you in search of a challenge? If you feel this describes you, please read about our company and position below! CVS Health is an American retail pharmacy and health care company headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. CVS Health has numerous successes and accomplishments. We are the #7 revenue company on the Fortune 500 list. We have over 9700 retail locations throughout the US, Puerto Rico and Brazil and employee over 250K employees. We are a creative company that is trying to reinvent pharmacy to help people on their path to better health.
The Sales Operations Advisor is responsible for running sales support tool improvements and sustaining activities. This position is not responsible for leading direct reports but may handle contractors or junior members of the of the team as related to projects. Position reports to the Director of the Strategic Sales Solutions team.
As part of the Sales Department, you will be part of a creative and aggressive initiative aimed at transforming health care and pharmacy incorporating new information technologies and channels. We are looking for someone that has drive and can work cohesively with their colleague
Minimal travel required (less than 10%)
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Working with business partners and subject matter authorities across multiple functional areas to define overall application requirements and design considerations.
- Handling data integrity within sales applications using analysis and data management tools.
- Developing operational decision support tools including executive dashboards and reports.
- Leading projects across business and IT functional areas adhering to time, budget, and scope constraints.
- Aligning process needs with application capabilities, improving processes as required.
- Supporting business needs through a consultative approach, ensuring our internal and external client’s needs are being met and are aligned with CVS Health's goals and values.
1. 6+ years of meaningful experience that includes: a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a position required to do problem solving, problem analysis and creative solutions and a minimum of
2. 1+ year of experience in leading moderate to complex business process projects.
3. Experience with employee productivity tools including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint) and Web meeting application
1. Understanding software development methodologies and is proficient with Project Management processes and related tools.
2. Data analysis and data integrity experience.
3. Able to identify, assess and resolve complex business problems/issue/risks and facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation.
4. Proven consulting, training, communication, and meeting facilitation skills.
5. Effective written and verbal interpersonal skills.
6. Able to effectively interact with all levels of management
7. Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) experience.
8. Microsoft, Tableau or similar Business Intelligence application experience
9. Salesforce.com or similar customer Relationship Management application experience Familiarity with process mapping, process improvement, and root cause analysis concepts
10. Formal Project Management training and/or certification.
Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
Advanced degree in healthcare-related studies (MHA, MPA, RPh, etc)