Job DescriptionAre you passionate about data and patients’ health? Our Accordant analytics team is growing, with openings in Woonsocket, RI; Greensboro, NC; Northbrook, IL; or Scottsdale, AZ.
Accordant Health Services, a CVS Caremark company, provides proactive support and empowerment to individuals with rare medical conditions, maximizing their total health and ability to manage their complex conditions and needs.
As an Analytic Consultant in the Accordant Analytics Team, you’ll execute our strategic vision for the health outcomes methodologies used across all Accordant population management programs. You will ensure that the outcomes analyses assess the value of the program offerings specific to unique patient populations. You will execute these analyses accurately and efficiently, and draw actionable insights from analytic results to support program monitoring, improvement, and development.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the development and execution of outcomes assessments for Accordant population health management programs. Collaborating with key stakeholders from sales, legal, product development, underwriting, information technology, analytics, operations, account management, and senior management.
• Working together with team members, provide subject matter expertise on the development and application of population health measurement methodologies, economic assessment, and/or other analytic approaches.
• Effectively updates the status of individual projects to internal customers and leadership.
• Develops and maintains necessary tracking documents to capture and communicate contractual guarantees, key milestones, and program outcomes. Required Qualifications
At least 2 years of paid post-graduate professional work experience with:
• Statistical methods to compare populations and quantify the impact of clinical management programs;
• Development, implementation, and maintenance of outcomes reports for both internal and external audiences;
• Experience and proficiency SAS and/or SQL for the purposes of data manipulation, retrieving data from large electronic claims databases, and executing statistical analyses such as multivariable regressions, matching, segmentation, and forecasting models.
• Proficient problem solving skills and ability to construct analytic solutions to business problems;
• Proficient written and oral communication skills
• Ability to interact with and influence decision-making by non-analytical business audiences using lay language
• Proficient project management skills and ability to deliver in the fast-paced evolving environment.
• Experience constructing, validating, and maintaining predictive and forecasting models in healthcare settings, especially using electronic claims data.
• Experience with economic models to assess return-on-investment (ROI) and produce cost-benefit analyses.
• Three years of experience analyzing and manipulating medical, pharmacy, and clinical EMR data is strongly preferredEducation
Bachelors degree required in Statistics, Business Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Math, Epidemiology or related discipline. Masters degree is preferred.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/