Job Description The Director of the Process Innovation team is a vital leader and contributor to advancing our
PBM’s service model. This Director role is critical to the successful growth of the PBM business and will drive process innovation leveraging RPA (Robotics Process Automation) capability that will have a profound impact on the future direction of the company overall.
As the Director you will be engaged across many functions of the PBM, with particular emphasis on scoping and
directing multiple teams in disruptive and innovative advancements through strategic analysis, solution ideation, design, testing, development, and measurement of RPA solutions. You will lead multiple project teams to support one or more of our blue chip process innovation initiatives. Working closely with senior leaders and business partners at all levels of the organization to understand the business and market, you will become an expert at our service model and processes, guide teams to solve problems, and rapidly deliver new solutions that create value for our enterprise and our customers.
Roles and responsibilities include:
·Define the strategic roadmap of innovation in RPA innovation platform. Identify and prioritize the set of use cases and opportunities that will drive value creation for the PBM and its customers, and build a roadmap that enables speed to market and agility.
- Scope, plan, and direct teams to deliver quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand.
Understand and help the teams procure the required information to complete the analyses. (Data will often
be sourced through observations, tests, interviews, custom data pulls.) Oversee the successful delivery of timely,accurate analyses. Includes leading the team in investigation, problem solving, articulating conclusions, and making recommendations to the leadership team.
- Engage cross-functionally across the organization to design solutions, develop test and implementation plans, drive results, and resolve issues encountered by the team including the ability to assess and course-correct as necessary.
- Use superior analytical skills and logic to prepare material and presentations for the business in a way that adds value, is easily understood by others who may not have the same background or expertise, and improves the operational efficiency of the business.
- Use sound logic, robust fact base, and strategic thinking to identify and prioritize the opportunities that will ultimately drive the projects and programs the Process Innovation team leads
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities including design and implementation of strategy for direct and indirect colleague oversight, development, mentoring, performance evaluation and assessment within the business unit.
- Work with external thought leader organization and industry leader to understand Robotics Process Automation maturity map and develop a CVS specific roadmap to build, enhance, and mature RPA capability for CVS.
- Develop processes and best practices to estimate, measure, monitor and adjust value/savings to our goals.
- Lead CVS’s Enterprise RPA initiatives, driving widespread adoption and deployment of Robotic Process Automation across the organization. Designs education and training programs for RPA use cases identification based on CVS’s RPA capability and maturity
Required Qualifications10+ years of professional business experience required, including 4+ years of consulting or related high level analytical experience in an operational environment with experience in building complex business models and creating a vision that inspires individuals/ organization to take action.
6+ years of advanced leadership/management experience with a proven track record of engaging, managing and motivating multi-level teams and individuals.
Experience in technology relevant to RPA (BOTs, OCR, Machine
Learning, Neural Network, Natural language processing, AI etc.)
Preferred QualificationsMBA with previous consulting experienceEducationBachelor's degree requiredBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/