Job Description As the Reliability PM Senior Advisor, you will be a vital contributor to the operations of the Client Services division and broader PBM business. You will be engaged across all functions of Client Services operations, with particular emphasis on solving escalated complex client issues and guiding efforts to ensure reliability across both internal/external organizations.
You will work closely with business partners at all levels of the organization to understand the business, solve problems, and present recommendations to senior leadership.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Coordinating multiple business stakeholders at a leadership and subject matter expert level (including client contacts) across multiple functional areas to quickly resolve escalated client issues.
• Scoping, planning, and performing quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand. Understand and procure the required information to complete the analyses
• Engaging cross-functional leaders across all business areas to determine effective Root Cause Analysis, short-and long-term solutions, and remediation. Drive results, and resolve issues encountered by the team including the ability to assess and course-correct as necessary.
• Facilitating of internal and external meetings ensuring clear, complete, thorough, and consistent documentation of issues, actions, owners, status, deliverables, root cause, remediation, and final resolution.
• Responsible for identifying and proposing potential issues that need to be brought forward to the joint Reliability Board for systematic process improvement.
• Identify potential process improvements, operational efficiencies, and systematic enhancements that would help streamline issues documentation, triage, and resolution.
In this role you will operate in a highly complex and fast changing environment while working directly with internal clients at all levels (e.g., finance, account management, sales and operations) as well as external vendors/clients. You will lead by adopting organizational change and managing change throughout the organization and provide trusted consultancy leadership to the business. To be successful you will have need the ability to mentor and facilitate collaboration amongst internal and external partners. You will utilize customer-focused principles, practices and techniques in order to advance performance excellence and promote customer satisfaction. This role is client-facing.
Required Qualifications • 5+ years experience working in a professional services environment with client/stakeholder management, analytical skills, and project management.
• 2+ years of direct or indirect leadership experience
• 2+ years of proven experience with negotiation and conflict management at the senior executive level.
Preferred Qualifications • Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) and CVS Caremark/CVS Health experience desired.
• 5+ years of process re-engineering or reliability engineering experience within a healthcare/PBM industry desired.
Education Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/