- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
Join the Coram/CVS team as a PatientIntake Coordinator and you will support the branch with theinitial admission of patients onto service with the Company. In this role, you will maintain communicationand workflow between the branch, Sales staff, Insurance Verification team, andreferral sources, helping to ensure new patients are receiving excellent care whileon our services.
As a Patient Intake Coordinator you will…
* Process orders from referral sources and patients, responding tophone and fax inquiries, and resolving patient complaints.
* Assess patient needs and document referral requests for coordinationof care.
* Provide information pertaining to equipment supplies and services toapplicable departments in order to bring a patient on service with the Company.
* Coordinate with the Insurance Verification Team to process patientdetails and collect benefit coverage information.
* Relaying insurance coverage to referral sources and patients anddiscuss forms required for billing with patients.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position andis NOT through an agency.
PLEASE NOTE WORK DAYS/HOURS:
Friday 10:30-9:30, Saturday9:30-8:30pm,
Sunday 9:30-8:30pm, Monday9:30-8:30pm
Challenge your healthcare training or current administration knowledgeand customer services skills to make a difference in a patient’s life bysupporting new patient referrals and admissions. Individuals who can balance compassion andkindness with professionalism and customer service will thrive in thisposition. Become part of the CVS Healthfamily by joining a growing sector of the healthcare industry, offering arewarding career and opportunity for advancement.
Coram CVS/specialty infusionservices is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusionand enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skillsand experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
* Experience working with healthcare insurance.
* Experience with medical terminology.
* Experience working in a pharmacy setting.
*Ability to work in a team environment.
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.