This role will provide Anthem reporting support. This individual will:
- Responsible for gathering requirements for development of new reports, grids, graphs, dashboards and database objects, resolving ambiguities, conflicts and ensuring requirements are completed.
- Analyze, design, code, test, debug and implement complex business intelligence solutions using MicroStrategy.
- Tune supporting queries and reports, building upon best practices and processes to improve end-user access and response time.
- Provide support of current Narrowcast Services and work to migrate reporting to Distribution Services.
- Assist the user support group in methodology inquiries, issue resolution, data research, and documentation.
- Provide testing assistance on production updates, such as MicroStrategy upgrades, project rollouts, architecture modifications and new reports.
- Maintain and update skills in data warehousing, programming, and application development through monitoring of the MicroStrategy knowledge base, user groups, technical white papers and the healthcare and pharmaceutical business environment.
- Provide estimates to determine deliverable due dates, resource effort required and report status on processes and deliverables.
- Coordinate with other affected areas in the organization, such as the Data Warehouse team, Server team, and other business units.
- Provide guidance and consulting required to maintainable solutions, mentor peers, define best practices and processes and support overall management team goals and objectives.
- A Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience in systems analysis
- 3+ years of experience with MicroStrategy development and implementation
- Must have thorough knowledge of MicroStrategy development by utilizing complex metrics, security groups and performance tuning
- Technical expertise with BI applications; data warehousing environments and dimensional modeling.
Please see required qualifications.Education
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related technical field and 3 years of experience. Would consider a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree and 3 years of experience. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/