Job DescriptionAs a Client Implementations Manager, you will have the opportunity to utilize your client relationship and project management skills to ensure successful installation medium to large CVS Health clients including health plans and, employers. You will be the primary client contact and project manager from contract execution through client go-live and you are seen as a key member of CVS Health’s client operations and account services team. During this time, your responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain project plans for each assigned project, discuss and assign tasks to appropriate staff and update project on a timeline basis.
- Create agendas, schedule and facilitate internal and external meetings with parties as appropriate.
- Document and track open items via current tracking system.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to proactively identify actual and potential problems.
- Facilitate discussions with appropriate team members and institute preventive steps to ensure tasks accurately and according to agreed upon timelines.
- Proactively identify and escalate critical issues where company resources and capabilities do not meet client expectations.
- Develop system to routinely and effectively communicate status of project plan to internal and external team members.
- Follow up with internal and external team members accountable for project tasks and ensure that agreed upon time frames are met completely and accurately.
- Create efficient processes for both internal and external customers.
- Prioritize time and tasks on a daily, weekly basis.
- Perform other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
Your success will be measured by an on-time delivery of client requirements with limited client and member interruption. Client satisfaction is also paramount to your success and you will be evaluated post-implementation via client surveys. This position affords you the opportunity to gain visibility to senior leadership through updates on strategic initiatives and projects. The contributions you will make as a Client Implementations Manager will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace.
Required Qualifications* 5+ years of client relationship management experience, with proven client implementation and project management experience, within a healthcare/PBM, account services, customer service, specialty, medical rebates, site of care, non-IT client implementations, or related industry.
* Must have the ability and flexibility to travel 25%-40%.
Preferred Qualifications* Certification in Project Management.
* Matrix management experience.
EducationBachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/