Job DescriptionWHAT WE DO
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Field Nurse Consultant, RN is responsible for delivery of clinical services and education to our clients to further develop client relationships, to aid in retention and expansion of existing business, and help to ensure execution of contract covenants. This role will also assist with onboarding of new clients and some facility level issue resolution.
- You build strong client relationships by consistently delivering client interactions that develop trust and show value
- Evaluate regulatory compliance and determine clinical education needs for our clients as it relates to pharmacy services
- Conduct quality assurance audits to aid clients with preparation for successful, compliant state surveys
- Identify and provide recommendations regarding deficiencies and opportunities around drug inventories, storage, and distribution
- You provide Quality Reviews and other Omnicare nursing consultant services
- Deliver ongoing clinical training to facility staff
- Manage resolution of client issues and requests
- You assist with activities associated in onboarding new facilities such as collection of resident information and medical records; scheduling, attending, and some facilitation of facility staff training; informing pharmacy of facility needs; serving as single point of contact for facility throughout onboarding process
- Operate with strong business sense and industry knowledge, remaining conscious of industry trends Required Qualifications
- At least five (5) years of recent nursing experience that may include direct patient care, physical assessment, clinical education, and group in-servicing
- Excellent customer service skills, knowing the appropriate time to be consultative vs. solve a problem or fill a need
- Proven project and time management skills; ability to track and manage issues, ensure the right teams are engaged, and facilitate comprehensive and timely issue resolution
- Ability to work independently and creatively solve problems when dealing with a multitude of variables
- Track record of performing under pressure, being flexible with schedules and adapting to changing dynamics
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Web applications
Ability to travel regularly, up to 80%Preferred QualificationsPreferred Qualifications:
- Long Term Care industry experience
- Multi-facility clinical experience
- DON or ADON experience in LTC settingEducationEducation:
DIRECTOR/ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING EXPERIENCE
Graduate of an accredited school of registered nursing with current, unrestricted licenseBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/